The Vegan Witch meets Tarot Odyssey!

Take a seat, and get ready to experience something like never before!

This site is going through a major change! I am bridging my Vegan Lifestyle with my Passion for Tarot and the Spirit World as well as all things Metaphysical and Physical! You will still receive Tarot and Oracle Insight here as well as other information pertaining to Health and the Vegan Path. Let us share with one another, learn together and have fun doing it!

I welcome my many passions here! The Vegan Witch Joins Tarot Odyssey!

Many Blessings and Lots of Love!

Michael 'The Vegan Witch'

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

All About Me: Michael Banuelos *Tarot Intuitive*

Lets see...

My Tarot Journey began at around the age of 10/11 when I had a friend who introduced me to paganism and my first metaphysical shop. I fell in love with the Rider Waite/Smith deck! I am now 24 to be 25 on the 30th of this month and my love for the Tarot has only strengthened in intensity! I love reading the cards, I love the insight that they share with me and my clients. I don't claim to know everything on the Tarot but I do claim to have a huge passion and thirst for it! I love learning new things pertaining to the cards and I am always open to hearing others perceptions and thoughts.

It is my true desire for this site to be a place of experience! Not just a place to offer personal insights but a place to offer a Tarot Haven for those who seek knowledge and to come and discuss and enjoy and learn! I am excited for this project! We will have loads of fun and definitely grow from this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment