The Vegan Witch meets Tarot Odyssey!

Take a seat, and get ready to experience something like never before!

This site is going through a major change! I am bridging my Vegan Lifestyle with my Passion for Tarot and the Spirit World as well as all things Metaphysical and Physical! You will still receive Tarot and Oracle Insight here as well as other information pertaining to Health and the Vegan Path. Let us share with one another, learn together and have fun doing it!

I welcome my many passions here! The Vegan Witch Joins Tarot Odyssey!

Many Blessings and Lots of Love!

Michael 'The Vegan Witch'

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daily Inspiration: January 31st, 2010

Daily Inspiration for Sunday January 31st
Deck Used: None!

Today's inspiration does not come from a Tarot Deck but from the heart. It is my Birthday today and I realized that as much as we may feel our family is crazy and as much as they annoy us and frustrate us at times. They are our family. We love them even when we don't always like to claim that we do. So my Inspiring thought for today is to really look at your family and your relationships in your family dynamic. Love them and send loving energy to them. Forgive and be grateful for the experiences that you are able to have with them. Thank them for the lessons that they have helped you with along your path. Look to heal old wounds and Look to start anew!

Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment