The Vegan Witch meets Tarot Odyssey!

Take a seat, and get ready to experience something like never before!

This site is going through a major change! I am bridging my Vegan Lifestyle with my Passion for Tarot and the Spirit World as well as all things Metaphysical and Physical! You will still receive Tarot and Oracle Insight here as well as other information pertaining to Health and the Vegan Path. Let us share with one another, learn together and have fun doing it!

I welcome my many passions here! The Vegan Witch Joins Tarot Odyssey!

Many Blessings and Lots of Love!

Michael 'The Vegan Witch'

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Inspiration: January 12th, 2010

Daily Inspiration for Tuesday January 12th
Deck Used: The Psychic Tarot - Oracle Cards

7 - Crown Chakra Rx

The card is The Crown chakra reversed and this tells me that it is time to really work on our higher selves. Work and ask for assistance for our highest and best from the higher realms. I feel that there is a blockage with the link of the divine. You are not allowing the information to flow fluidly thus creating a block in the crown chakra. You may be feeling a lack in your spirituality, almost like you are unplugged from the spirit world or even just in limbo but have no worry! This can all be balanced out by working with your crown chakra and aligning it properly. Ask yourself.. What am I blocking in my life that prevents my crown chakra from achieving its full potential? Listen for the answers.  Remember to keep up with regular meditation and breath work. Focus on the crown Chakra and see the energy pulsating, see the energy there activate and see it spin as normal and allow any stagnant energy to work its way out of your system. The time is now to allow your connection with the Divine to begin again consciously and to claim your rightful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment